Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology Determines Acceptability Under 2015 Standards
Date Published: 05-22-2017
The Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology ("FCHLPM") has determined that all models presented at its recent May 10-12, 2017 meeting are acceptable under the 2015 FCHLPM Standards.
To view the models and their specific acceptable program version, click here.
All models' acceptability expires on November 1, 2019.
The complete documentation from the May 10-12 meetings is provided via hyperlink below:
- Professional Team Report AIR Worldwide Corporation
- AIR Worldwide Presentation
- Professional Team Report Florida Public Model
- Florida Public Model Presentation
- Professional Team Report Applied Research Associates
- Applied Research Associates Presentation
- Professional Team Report CoreLogic
- CoreLogic Presentation
- Professional Team Report Risk Management Solutions
- Risk Management Solutions Presentation
Should you have any questions or comments, please contact Colodny Fass.
To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org